XV annual all-russian scientific conference of young scientists and students "evolution of russian law" (27 - 28 april 2017)
All the students, undergraduates, graduates and young scientists from Russian and foreign law institutions are invited to participate in the Conference.
The duration of the conference is 2 days. On the first day, there will be an open discussion within the framework of the following sections:
- History of state and law;
- International law and integration trends;
- Modernization of civil and business legislation of Russia: topical issues of theory and practice;
- Modernization of labor law in the current economic conditions;
- Trends in the development of environmental legislation;
- Modern problems of the civilizational process in the national and international dimension;
- Criminal law and process;
- Financial and Administrative Law;
- Legal science, legal systems: theory and methodology;
- Fundamental problems and trends in the development of modern constitutional and municipal law in the Russian Federation.
On the second day, professors of the Ural State Law University will present open lectures on the most topical and debatable issues of legal science and practice.